Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I've got blisters on my blisters


Ouch! 1 hour and 48 minutes later, I finished. The start of the run was delayed since the weather was so bad people were crashing their cars getting to the Norfolk showground.
That meant that we had to wait in the wind and rain for things to start. Conditions were so wet I'm sure most of ended up blistering in unusual places. Thanks for the "vaseline your nips" advise Susie.Spoken like a lady who truly understands the trials of long distance running...Morwenna allowed me no rest when I got home. Sensing vulnerability, she paid me back for all the times I splashed her.

Thanks to friends, patients and family that supported me. All told, we have raised over £400 for The Big C. Well done to all of you and thanks again.













No comments: